Advanced Endovascular & Intervention Radiology Center-AEIRC
· At Advanced Endovascular and Interventional Radiology Center (AEIRC), the health of the patient is given top priority.
· Deepak Agarwal is that the consultant Diagnostic & Interventional Radiologist who offers world-class interventional radiology services to the patients.
· he's an expert radiologist with experience of about 8 years in completing various interventional procedures
· The patients are offered expert care and a spotlight in order that recovery time is reduced to the minimum.
· AEIRC is without a doubt one among the simplest IR facilities within the area.
Consultant & Head,
Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
Metro Mas Hospital, Jaipur.
Ex. Associate Consultant,
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
(2014 - 2018)
MBBS, DMRD (SMS, Jaipur)
DNB (Radio Diagnosis), Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
FVIR, Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Trained Neuro Intervention & Acute Stroke, Medanta-The Medicity
IICC, Seoul (South Korea)
Dr. Deepak Agarwal is a dedicated and hardworking interventional radiologist, specializing in intervention procedures with ten years of experience in radiology. Presently he is working as Consultant & Head, Diagnostic as well as Interventional Radiology in Metro Mas Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Previously he was Associate Consultant in a renowned 1200 bedded teaching hospital known as Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
He did a fellowship in Clinical Vascular & Nonvascular Interventional Radiology from Intervention Radiology department of Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana under renowned interventional radiologist Dr. S.S.Baijal followed by specialized training in Neuro intervention from the same institute.
· When minimally invasive image guided procedures are wont to diagnose also as treat diseases of just about all organs of the body, it's referred to as interventional radiology.
· This type of treatment reduces the danger to a patient and enhances health outcomes.
· Less pain and fewer recovery time are the most important advantages of interventional radiology.
· This is often the rationale why interventional radiology is preferred as compared to open surgery.
· But now it consists of varied minimally invasive image-guided procedures.
· In fact, interventional radiology is now the fastest-growing field of drugs.
· As there are not any large incisions involved, the patient recovers fast and with a lesser amount of pain.